1. The correct answer is :-
(a) What is the purpose of the Drill ?
(b) Word of command of right turn during marching Given on which foot ?
(c) Heel spacing from the heel of the feet in the relaxation position It happens :-
(d) What are the types of word of Command :-
(e) When near line command is given :-
1. What are the two different parts of a command word ?
2. Write the names of any two items used in cleaning the rifle ?
3. What programs and competitions are organized during the National Integration Camp ?
4. Why is national integration important for the progress of any country ?
5. Name any five gallantry awards given in the Indian Army ?
6. What can the younger generation contribute in national building ?
7. Write any five elements which break the national unity ?
1. Write the method of developing leadership qualities :-
2. Into how many parts is the fire party divided ?
3. What is fire and write the names of fire fighting equipments ?
4. As an NCC cadet, how will you assist in the operation against terrorism ?
5. How do you do personal hygiene in NCC camps? Will you make sure ?
6. Write the names of the items used for organizing Tech :-
1. Write 5 principles of time management :-
2. Write 5 qualities of an ideal citizen :-
3. Yellow color on the map is used to show agricultural land ?
4. The vertical line in the map is called _______ ?
5. Map shows the position of itself and _______ on the ground ?
6. Service protractor is ______ inch long and _______ inch wide ?
1. Fill in the blank :-
(i) The number of steps in 1 minute in a fast pace is ………. ?
(ii) The number of cadets for the honor of the President is …………. ?
(iii) The President is empowered to …………. and the Chief Minister is …………. ?
(iv) While marching, the word ‘turn back’ is commanded on the …………. foot ?
(v) Drill started from …………. year ?
2. What are the advantages of drill ?