1. Name five Weapons used in Infantry. Answer :- (i) 5.56 mm INSAS Rifle (ii) CMG (iii) LMG (iv) MMG (v) RL (vi) 9 mm Pistol (vii) DSR (Dragunov Sniper Rifle) (viii) 13 mm Mini Filer 2. Name the weapons of the infantry section ? ( 5 ) Answer :- (i) 5.56 mm INSAS Rifle … Read more
1. Write the Full Form :- ( 5 ) (a) MANREGA – Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Act (b) BHIM – Bharat Interface for Money (c) SGSY – Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (d) PMGSY – Pradhanmantri Gram Sadak Yojana (e) NGO – Non Governmental Organization 2. Write the definition of MGNREGA and when it was … Read more
1. Who is the leader ? ( 3 ) Answer :- A leader is a person who is more reliable than the general members of his group in the science of intelligence, in the discharge of responsibility. 2. How many types of leaders are there ? ( 5 ) Answer – Three types – (i) … Read more
51. Name any five factors, which affect the personality of a person. ( 5 ) Answer :- (i) Inheritance (ii) Biological factors (iii) Anatomy (iv) Mental Ability (v) specific interests (vi) physical environment (vii) Social environment (viii) Cultural environment (ix) School 52. Match :- ( 5 ) (i) Rani of Jhansi (a) Haldighati (ii) Kiran … Read more
51. बट डिसिप्लिन क्या है ? ( 5 ) उत्तर :- फायरिंग रेंज को ही बट बोलते हैं,तो बट डिसिप्लिन का मतलब है, फायरिंग रेंज पर जो डिसिप्लिन होती है उसे ही बट डिसिप्लिन कहते हैं । Ex :- (i) अगर बट पर यानी फायरिंग रेंज पर डिसिप्लिन नहीं बनाया गया तो जान का खतरा हो सकता है (ii) … Read more
51. What is butt discipline ? ( 5 ) Answer: – Firing range is called butt, then butt discipline means, the discipline which is on the firing range is called butt discipline. Ex :- (i) If the discipline is not made on the butt i.e. at the firing range, then there may be danger to … Read more
1. What do you understand by WT ? ( 1 ) Answer :- Weapon Training 2. Write the types of firing positions ? ( 5 ) Answer :- 4 Position – (i) Laying Position (ii) Kneeling Position (iii) Standing Position (iv) Sitting Position 3. Fill in the blanks :- (3) (i) The trigger has different … Read more
Total no of Questions : 52 1. What is drill ? ( 2 ) Answer :- Drill the action to take any action in a proper way it is said. 2. How many types of drill are there ? write the name ? ( 2 ) Answer :- Two types – (i) Open Drill (ii) … Read more
1. What are the two different parts of a command word ?
2. Write the names of any two items used in cleaning the rifle ?
3. What programs and competitions are organized during the National Integration Camp ?
4. Why is national integration important for the progress of any country ?
5. Name any five gallantry awards given in the Indian Army ?
6. What can the younger generation contribute in national building ?
7. Write any five elements which break the national unity ?