1. Which river is called the mourning of Bengal ?
– Damodar river
2. What are the students in NCC called ?
3. What is the age of joining NCC ?
– In school :- 13 to 15 years
– In college :- 16 to 24 years
4. Who became the first woman Chief Minister of Bihar ?
– Mrs. Rabri Devi
5. What is the uniform of NCC ?
– khaki uniform
6. Who is responsible for the activities in NCC ?
– ANO ( Associate NCC Officer )
7. Write full form :-
IFC – International Financial Corporation
8. What are the benefits of NCC ?
– 64 seats are reserved in IMA which is through SSB and
– 100 seats are reserved in UPSC OTA Chennai
– There is no written test in UPSC exam, there is a chance to appear in
the direct SSB interview.
– 10% seats are reserved get bonus points in Air Force
– Many state government jobs are exempted from state government
– Discounts are available in many industries
9. Write Full Form :-
DUD – Digital Versatile Disk
SAARC – South Asian Association For Regional Cooperation
10. Which river is called the mourning of Bihar ?
– Kosi river
11. Which language is taught in Nalanda University ?
– Pali, Sanskrit
12. At which place of Bihar river Son comes and joins river Ganges ?
– In Patna
13. Write Full Form :-
(i) CO – Commanding Officer
(ii) CTO – Care Taker Officer
14. How many battalions are there in NCC in India ? ( in 2021 )
– 814 Battalion
15. When is International Women’s Day celebrated ?
– on March 8
16. In which city will the Olympic Games of 2024 be played ?
– in Paris
17. Putin is the President of which country ?
– of Russia
18. Name the best source of Vitamin-D ?
– sunlight i.e. sunlight
19. Write Full Form :-
(i) ROM :- Read-Only Memory
(ii) PNR :- Passenger Name Record
(iii) PAN :- Permanent Account Number
20. Find the square root of 64 :-
21. How to remove pollution, tell its measures ?
– Use public vehicles instead of private vehicles
– install solar power
– Install solar panels in homes
– Plant more trees
22. Pankaj Advani is related to which sport ?
Answer :- From the game of billiards and snooker
23. Lucknow and Kanpur are situated on the banks of which river ?
– On the banks of river Gomti and Ganga
24. Name the captain of Indian cricket test team ? ( in 2021 )
– Virat Kohli
25. Write Full Form :-
NDRF – National Disaster Response Force
26. How many medals did India win in the 2020 Olympics ?
– 7 Medals
27. When was NCC started in Army Wing ?
– in 1948
28. Where is the capital of Manipur ?
29. Write True / False :-
(i) Qutub Minar is located in Agra – Wrong ( in Delhi )
(ii) A famous tabla player of Bismillah was – Galat ( Shehnai player )
(iii) Rihand Dam is located in Madhya Pradesh – Wrong ( in U.P )
30. Write Full Form :-
(i) ICU – Intensive Care Unit
(ii) IRCTC – Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation
31. Who founded the Azad Hind Fauj ?
– Rash Behari Bose ( in 1942 )
32. What is Bhakra Nangal Project ?
– It is a joint venture of Punjab and Haryana ( Electric Project )
33. When is Gandhi Jayanti celebrated ?
– on 2nd October
34. Which disease is caused by the deficiency of Vitamin-C ?
35. Which disease is caused by dog bite ?
36. What are the types of environmental pollution ?
– Four types :-
(i) Air pollution (ii) Water pollution
(iii) Soil Pollution (iv) Noise Pollution
37. If 1 : 08 :: Then _____, : 125
38. If LTSK : MUTL :: Then _____ : OWXP
39. If JQS : PWY :: Then KRT : _____ ?
40. Which IAS officer won a medal in badminton at the 2020 Tokyo
Paralympic Games ?
– Suhai Alwayi
41. How many districts are there in your state ?
42. Write the name of the district officer of your district ?
43. Write the characteristics of a good team ?
44. When and where should Yogasana be done ?
45. Write an essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan ?
46. Write an essay about education ?
47. What is force ? Write its unit ?
48. Write the definition of work ?
49. Why does iron rust ?
50. Write the chemical equation that occurs in the process of photosynthesis ?