1. ‘Hook’ is related to which sport ?
a. boxing b. Wrestling
c. kabaddi d. Hockey
Answer :- a. boxing
2. Jallianwala Vala Bagh Ki Violent Incident When :-
a. 1919 b. 1923
c. 1921 d. 1924
Answer :- a. 1919
3. Which age group is significantly affected by the worldwidedrug crisis ?
a. 35-40 years b. 20-24 years
c. 45-50 years d. 60-64 years
Answer :- d. 60-64 years
4. Arjuna award in which fieldis given ?
a. scientists b. actor
c. poets d. players
Answer :- d. players
5. Where is ‘Satyameva Jayate’ taken from ?
a. Mandukya Upanishad b. Rigveda
c. Natyashastra d. Samveda
Answer :- a. Mandukya Upanishad
6. Who is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces ?
a. Chief Justice of Supreme Court b. Speaker of Lok sabha
c. President of India d. None of the above
Answer :- c. President of India
7. What is the fourth state of matter ?
a. Solid b. liquid
c. gas d. plasma
Answer :- d. plasma
8. ‘World Health Day’ is celebrated on :-
a. April 7 b. May 7
c. April 1 d. May 1
Answer :- a. April 7
9.Independent Indias First woman Governor Who was ?
a. Vijayalaxmi Pandit b. Sheela Dixit
c. Sarojini Naidu d. None of these
Answer :- c. Sarojini Naidu
10. Bhakra Nangal dam On which riveris it located ?
a. Indus b. Narmada
c. Satluj d. Yamuna
Answer :- c. Satluj
11. Is it necessary to vote ?
a. Ages b. Thumb
c. identity card d. Education
Answer :- a. Ages
12. IMA Indian Military Academy is located at ?
a. Khadagwasla b. Hyderabad
c. Bangalore d. Dehradun
Answer :- d. Dehradun
13. Who was the first education minister of independent India ?
a. Molana Abul Kalam Azad b. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
c. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel d. none of these
Answer :- a. Molana Abul Kalam Azad
14. When did the India China War happen ?
a. 1965 b. 1962
c. 1972 d. 1999
Answer :- b. 1962
15.India Gate is located in which city ?
a. Delhi b. Bombay
c. Chennai d. Kolkata
Answer :- a. Delhi
16. Current Session 2020-21 Olympics Games Organized Where Happened ?
a. Beijing b. Tokyo
c. Brazil d. Moscow
Answer :- b. Tokyo
17. Which state has the highest literacy rate in India ?
a. Kerala b. Tamil Nadu
c. Punjab d. Haryana
Answer :- a. Kerala
18. What is the name of the first Indian to go to space ?
a. Rakesh Sharma b. Naresh Sharma
c. Ravi Sharma d. Rahul Sharma
Answer :- a. Rakesh Sharma
19. Which line divides India and China ?
a. mac-mohan line b. china line
c. Durand Line d. parallel
Answer :- a. mac-mohan line
20.Victoria Memorial Where Located ?
a. Lucknow b. Kanpur
c. Kolkata d. Goa
Answer :- c. Kolkata
21.Kashmir is the main city of the valley ?
a. Pathankot b. Srinagar
c. Kupwara d. none of these
Answer :- b. Srinagar
22. Which country is called the ‘country of the sun’ at midnight ?
a. Japan b. Norwe
c. Switzerland d. none of these
Answer :- b. Norwe
23. Where is Chilka Lake located ?
a. Odisha b. A state in Eastern India
c. Madhya Pradesh d. none of these
Answer :- a. Odisha
24. Bihu is the ‘traditional dance’ of which state ?
a. A state in Eastern India b. Punjab
c. Assam d. none of these
Answer :- c. Assam
25. …….. contributed to the abolition of sati practice unprecedented ?
a. Vivekananda b. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
c. Dayanand Saraswati d. Annie Besant
Answer :- b. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
26. Is there an effort to encourage the sport of ……………. in the Indian
Super League in India ?
a. Hockey b. Cricket
c. kabaddi d. Football
Answer :- d. Football
27. ……… was the first woman of India to climb Mount Everest ?
a. ptusha b. karnamamalleswari
c. Bachendri Pal d. Fatima Bibi
Answer :- c. Bachendri Pal
28.Pollution Control Od-Even Policy Experimental Tore 1 January to
15 January 2016 From …………Implemented in ?
a. A state in Eastern Indian b. Jharkhand
c. Delhi d. none of these
Answer :- c. Delhi
29. When was the ‘Battle of Madras’ ?
a. 1556 b. 1612
c. 1746 d. 1757
Answer :- c. 1746
30. Sri Venkateswara Swami Wildlife Sanctuary located in ……………. ?
a. Odisha b. Karnataka
c. Andra Pradesh d. Kerala
Answer :- c. Andra Pradesh
31. Who can dissolve the Rajya Sabha ?
a. President b. Governor
c. Vice President d. none
Answer :- d. none
32. Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Madan Mohan Malviya were given
the highest civilian honor of India in 2015 ?
a. Bharat Ratna b. Padma Vibhushan
c. Padma Bhushan d. none of these
Answer :- a. Bharat Ratna
33. Major Dhyanchand National Stadium is located in ……………….. ?
a. Delhi b. Lucknow
c. Jaipur d. Jodhpur
Answer :- a. Delhi
34. Which of the following is the ‘Newspaper’ of India ?
a. Till date b. support time
c. Dainik Bhaskar d. Times of India
Answer :- d. Times of India
35. In which year did the Arjuna Award begin ?
a. 1952 b. 1961
c. 1965 d. none of these
Answer :- b. 1961
36. What is the total number of Union Territories in India ?
a. 7 b. 9
c. 8 d. 5
Answer :- c. 8
37. Who was the makers of the Indian Constitution ?
a. Pandit Damodar Mishra b. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
c. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar d. Sarojini Naidu
Answer :- c. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
38. Which river of India is called as the river of salt ?
a. Godavari b. looney
c. Dark woman d. none of these
Answer :- b. looney
39. Who has written a book named Raghuvansh ?
a. Tulsidas b. Kalidas
c. surdas d. Valmiki
Answer :- b. Kalidas
40. On Panchsheel Agreement which two countries signed ?
a. Indo-China b. Indo-Pak
c. India-Sri Lanka d. none of these
Answer :- b. Kalidas
41. Which city is called the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’ ?
a. Cochin b. Bangalore
c. Bombay d. Pune
Answer :- a. Cochin
42. Which of the following Indian citizens has been awarded the Nobel
Peace Prize 2014 ?
a. Mother Teresa b. Kailash Satyarthi
c. Sachin Tendulkar d. none of these
Answer :- b. Kailash Satyarthi
43. In the year 2022 Winter Olympics Competition Where will be ?
a. New York b. Beijing
c. Paris d. none of these
Answer :- b. Beijing
44. 19th 2022 Asian Games Where Will Be Played ?
a. baskets b. New Delhi
c. Jakarta d. hangzhou
Answer :- d. hangzhou
45. Manika Batra is related to which sport ?
a. Wrestling b. Table tennis
c. badminton d. lawn tennis
Answer :- b. Table tennis
46. What is the maximum gap between two sessions of Parliament ?
a. 6 months b. 3 months
c. 4 months d. 1 Month
Answer :- a. 6 months
47. In Fatehpur, Sikri, the worship of the Khana was constructed.
a. Aurangzeb b. shahjahan
c. Jahangir d. Akbar
Answer :- d. Akbar
48. When is the Science Day celebrated ?
a. 28 February b. 25 January
c. 12 January d. 26 March
Answer :- a. 28 February
49.Who was the first lady air martial ?
a. Durba Banerjee b. Padmavati Bandopadhyay
c. Subroto Mukherjee d. Geeta Thakur
Answer :- b. Padmavati Bandopadhyay
50. From which country does India have the longest border ?
a. Bangladesh b. China
c. Pakistan d. Nepal
Answer :- a. Bangladesh