1. Which fighter aircraft has recently been bought by India from France ?
2. Who was the first woman President of Indian National Congress ?
– Smt. Sarojini Naidu
3. Where is the Gateway of India located ?
– in Mumbai
4. Who is known as Missile Man ?
– To Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
5. Kargil is currently in which state or union territory ?
– in Ladakh
6. What is the highest gallantry award given in time of peace ?
– Ashoka Chakra
7. What is the full form of UAV ?
– Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
8. On which day did Gandhiji start the Dandi Yatra ?
– on 12 March 1930
9. Which pass connects Srinagar to Leh ?
– Zojila Pass
10. Which river passes through Assam ?
11. Which vitamin is found in lemon ?
– vitamin C
12. Which is the largest planet in our solar system ?
13. Which is the most abundant gas in the atmosphere ?
14. Who was the Prime Minister of India during the 1971 war ?
– Mrs. Indira Gandhi
15. Who was the captain of the Indian women’s hockey team in the
2020 Olympic Games ?
– Rani Rampal
16. Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission ?
– Swami Vivekananda
17. Under which process do plants make their food ?
– by photosynthesis
18. Write the name of the governor of your state ?
19. Name the Indian bowler who took the highest wicket in Test cricket ?
– Muttiah Muralitharan
20. BrahMos missile has been developed by India and by which country ?
21. Name the first spacecraft of India ?
– Launch Vehicle – 3
22. What is the White Revolution related to ?
23. Which planet is closest to the Sun ?
24. Within how many hours is India Local Time and Greenwich Mean
Time in London ?
– 5:30 hours
25. Write Full Form :-
HAL – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
AIIMS – All India Institute Of Medical Science
26. Name the Prime Minister of England ? ( in 2021 )
– boris johnson
27. Name the space mission of India in which 4 space travelers will go
to space in the coming time ?
– Gaganyaan Mission
28. Bharatnatyam is the art of which state ?
– of Tamil Nadu
29. Which is known as the city of lakes ?
– Udaipur and Nainital ( there are 7-7 lakes )
30. Name the captain of the football team of India ? ( in 2021 )
– Sunil Chhetri
31. Dipa Karmakar is related to which sport ?
– from gymnastics
32. Sakshi Malik is related to which sport ?
– from freestyle wrestling
33. Write the length and breadth of the Kabaddi field ?
– 12.5 meters in length and 10 meters in width
34. How many players are there in 1 team of volleyball ?
– 6 players
35. Write Full Form :-
BCA – Bachelor Of Computer Application
BCCI – Board Of Control For Cricket In India
CAT – Common Admission Test
36. Which important bill was passed for Muslim women ?
– triple talaq
37. Write the capital of Nagaland ?
38. In which state is the Siachen Glacier located ?
– in Ladakh
39. In which sport India’s Lovolina Borgohain got the Bronze Medal in
the 2020 Tokyo Olympics ?
– in boxing
40. Who is the Sports Minister of India ? ( in 2021 )
– Anurag Thakur
41. Write the names of the states known as Seven Sisters.
– Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur
– Mizoram, Tripura and Nagaland
42. Write Full Form :-
MLA – Member of the Legislative Assembly
MA – Master Of Arts
43. If the cost of 20 books is ₹ 780, then what will be the cost of 35 books ?
– Rs 1365
44. How much will a sum of ₹ 4000 become in 5 years at 5% per annum
simple interest ?
45. If a student obtains 430 marks out of 500 marks in a high school
examination uuu then what is the percentage of marks obtained by him ?
46. Ranji Trophy is related to which sport ?
– from cricket
47. In which year the Right to Information Act came into force ?
– in 2005
48. Name the Chief Minister of Maharashtra ? ( in 2021 )
– Uddhav Thackeray
49. Name any one Param Vir Chakra winner of Kargil war ?
– Captain Vikram Batra, Lieutenant Manoj Pandey
50. Name the capital of Tamil Nadu ?