1. P. V Sindhu is related to which sport ?
– from Badminton
2. The 1962 war was fought between which countries ?
– between India and China
3. Write all the sources of water :-
– River, Lake, Sea, Rain, Wales, Reservoir, Recycling
4. Name the first woman governor of Uttar Pradesh ?
– Smt. Sarojini Naidu
5. Where is the Amarnath Temple ?
– In Jammu and Kashmir
6. Where does the maximum rainfall occur in India ?
– In Masinram, Meghalaya
7. Where is the capital of Nepal and Pakistan ?
– Kathmandu and Islamabad
8. Where was Dr. Rajendra Prasad born ?
– In a village called Jiradei of Bihar
9. Subhash Chandra Bose was the leader of which party ?
– Azad Hind Fauj
10. Name the first IAS of India ?
– Satyendra Nath Tagore
11. Name the first Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh ?
– Govind Ballabh Pant
12. State True / False :-
(i) Jana-gana-mana is sung in 58 seconds ?
– Wrong ( in 52 seconds )
(ii) Nobel laureate award of India is ?
– Wrong ( is the Peace Prize )
13. When was the national bird of India declared ?
– In 1963
14. What is tea called in Hindi ?
15. What is cigarette called in Hindi ?
16. Name the northeastern states of India ?
– Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya,
– Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura
17. Which two states have the same capital ?
– Punjab and Haryana
18. Write the measures to prevent water pollution ?
- Don’t let the drains spread dirt in the ponds and rivers.
- Do not tamper with the public’s water distribution
– Do the immersion in the proper place
– Comply with all water pollution laws
19. What is half of 30% of 540 ?
20. What is the total percentage of people living in Uttar Pradesh of India ?
21. Durand Cup is given in which sport ?
– In football
22. What is the state tree of Uttar Pradesh ?
23. Which place is Mirabai Chanu from ?
– Manipur of Imphal
24. Which Prime Minister of India is known as Shanti Purush ?
– To Lal Bahadur Shastri
25. What is the ability to do work called ?
26. Who gave the shape of the national flag ?
– Pingali Venkaiah
27. Name the chief of the three armies of India ? ,
(i) Army – General Manoj Mukund Naravane
(ii) Navy – Admiral Karambir Singh
(iii) Air Force – Air Chief Marshal V.R Chaudhary
28. Which is the longest river in the world ?
– Nile River
29. How many major languages are spoken in India ?
– 121 languages
30. Write Full Form :-
India :- Independent National Democratic Intelligent Area
WWW :- World Wide Web
NASA :- National Aeronautics & Space Administration
SIM :- Subscriber Indentity Module
31. In how many days does the Moon complete one revolution of the Earth ?
– In about 28.3 days
32. Which animal never drinks water ?
– Kangaroo Rat
33. When was Mahatma Gandhi born ?
– On 2 October 1869
34. With which country India is having estrangement in Galwan Valley ?
– With China
35. Name the capital of Bihar state ?
36. What do you understand by disasters, write the names of five natural disasters ?
- A disaster is a man-made or natural event, the result of which has a widespread human impact. Along with this there is loss of livelihood and property in a certain area. Due to this a large number of people are affected
natural calamity :-
– Flood, earthquake, drought, tsunami, landslide, volcano, cloudburst etc.
37. What do you understand by dowry system ?
- Dowry means the property which is given by the bride’s family to the groom at the time of marriage.
38. Write the reason for the growth of population of India ?
– Not making strict laws
– Not following the law strictly
39. The cost of 1 Kg of sugar is ₹ 50, then what is the cost of 500 grams of sugar ?
40. Two angles of a triangle are 70 degree and 55 degree respectively,
then what is the third angle ?
– 55 degrees
41. Two angles of a triangle are 65 degree and 50 degree respectively,
then what is the third angle ?
– 65 degrees
42. Which country won the 2019 World Cup ?
– by England
43. Write the name of your NCC BN officer ?
44. Between which rivers is Fatehpur situated ?
– Between Ganga and Yamuna
45. Which medal did Ravi Kumar Dahiya get in wrestling ?
– Silver Medal
46. Name the player who won the bronze medal in boxing ?
– Lovlina Borgohain
47. How many countries participated in the 2020 Olympics ?
– 206 countries
48. Who is the first CDS of India ?
– General Bipin Rawat
49. Who is called the magician of hockey ?
– Major Dhyan Chand
50. How many colors are there in the rainbow ?
– Seven Colours
Best Of Luck