1. Where is the Indian Defense Academy (NDA) located ?
– in Khadakwasla, Pune
2. Which is the most populous country ?
– China ( about 144 crores )
3. What is Brahmos ?
– Supersonic Cruise missile
4. Where are the Ajanta Ellora caves located ?
– In Aurangabad district of Maharashtra
5. Which is the Best Peace Prize ?
– Nobel Peace Prize
6. What is the ratio of hydrogen and oxygen in H2O ?
– 2 : 1
7. When did the Indo-China war happen ?
– In 1962
8. Whose signature remains on the ₹ 100 note ?
– Governor of Reserve Bank of India
9. When is Hindi Day celebrated ?
– On 14 September
10. Name the first Asian person to win the Nobel Prize ?
– Rabindranath Thakur
11. Which player has been appointed by the smartphone maker Vivo as
its brand ambassador ?
– To Virat Kohli
12. Name the batsman who hit 6 sixes in ODI match ?
– Herschelle Gibbs is an African batsman
13. Right to education comes in which article ?
– Article – 21A
14. Who is the present Prime Minister of Bangladesh ?
– Sheikh Hasina
15. How many times has there been war between India and Pakistan so far ?
– Four times ( in 1947, 1965, 1971, 1999 )
16. Which is the largest city of India ?
17. How many medals has India won in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics ?
– 7 Medals
18. When did the Indo-Pak war happen ?
– In 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999
19. What is the national sport of India ?
20. What is the national sweet of India ?
– Syrup field rings
21. Who founded the Azad Hind Fauj ?
– Subhash Chandra Bose
22. Who invented the thermometer ?
– By Galileo Galilli
23. Write full form :-
(i) ATM – Automatic Tailor Machine
(ii) BSNL – Bharat Samchar Nigam Limited
(iii) IFC – International Financial Corporation
24. Which medal has Mirabai Chanu won ?
– Silver Medal
25. Who is the present Home Minister of India ?
– Mr. Amit Shah
26. Who is the present Health Minister of India ?
– Mansukh Mandviya
27. Who is the present Minister of Transport Department of India ?
– Nitin Gadkari
28. Who is the present Air Force Chief of India ?
– Air Chief Marshal V.R Chaudhary
29. Who is the present Navy Chief of India ?
– Admiral Karambir Singh
30. Who is the supreme commander of the three armies ?
31. Who is the Chief Minister of Rajasthan ?
– Mr. Ashok Gehlot
32. Who was the former Railway Minister of India ?
– Piyush Goyal
33. Write Full Form :-
(i) CRPF – Central Reserve Police Force
(ii) CISF – Central Industrial Security Force
(iii) NDA – National Defense Academy
(iv) CO – Commanding Officer
(v) CTO – Care Taker Officer
34. In which state is the Aravalli mountain located ?
– In Rajasthan
35. Name the tanks of Indian Army ?
– Arjuna, Invincible, Bhishma
36. Who is the Chief Minister of Bihar ?
– Mr. Nitish Kumar
37. Who is the Chief Minister of Punjab ?
– Amarinder Singh
38. Name the major rivers of South India ?
– Hooghly, Damodar, Swarnarekha, Vaitrani
– Krishna, Brahmin, Kaveri, Mahanadi, Godavari
39. Name the crops sown in Kharif :-
– Rice, maize, jowar, millet, tur, moong, urad, cotton,
– Jute, Groundnut and Soyabean etc.
40. When and where should Yogasana be done ?
41. Write an essay on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan ?
42. Write an essay about education ?
43. What is force? Write its unit ?
44. Write the definition of work ?
45. Why does iron rust ?
46. Write the equation of motion, write its third law ?
47. What is myopia and farsightedness ?
48. What is an enzyme ?
49. Write the chemical equation that occurs in the process of
photosynthesis Write about yourself ?
50. Write an essay on Dussehra ?
Best Of Luck