1. Who was the first Mughal ruler ?
2. Which is the highest mountain ?
– Mount Everest
4. Malaria is caused by what ?
5. Who became the first woman IPS ?
– Kiran Bedi
6. Kargil Day when is celebrated ?
– On 26th July
7. Jan Dhan Yojana when implemented ?
– On 28August 2014
8. Write the full form of BOI and KAB ?
– Bank Of India
– Know About Business
9. Who built the city of Agra ?
- Alexander Lodine
10. In the Olympic Sports who five goals students appear they symbolize whom ?
- To express the solidarity of the five continents
11. 10 clothes Dries in 10 minutes in cloth group so 20 clothes in the
sun how many minutes will dry ?
– In 10 minutes
12. Who is the Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
– Sushil Chandra
13. The world’s tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is located in which state ?
– Gujarat in ( 182 m / 600 feet height )
14. Which vitamin is found in milk ?
– Vitamin B
15. When was the Constitution made ?
– On 26 November 1949
16. Bajrang Punia is related to which sport ?
17. ‘Indus Valley’ is situated in which state ?
- In Punjab
18. Write the full name of ISRO, when was it established,where is its headquarter ?
– Indian Space Research Organization
– in 1969, in Bangalore
19. Write the full name of WHO, when was it established,where is its headquarter ?
– World Health Organization
– 7Apr1948 Ko, in Switzerland Geneva city
20. What is the full form of UNO, when was it founded, where is its headquarter ?
– United Nations Organization
– In 1945, In New York City
21. How is NCC helpful in motivating the youth ?
(i) in making a good citizen
(ii) by teaching unity anddiscipline
(iii) Selfishness, Service, Emotion, Develops
(iv) Teaches to respect the National Flag
(vi) Teaches to respect allreligionand culture
(vii) Teaches to respect olderandwomen
22. India national bird’s name tell ?
23. Where is the capital of Goa ?
24. How many countries are there in the world ?
25. In which state Hyderabad lies ?
26. Where was the test of nuclear bomb done in India ?
-In Rajasthan’s Pokhran
27. Write the Full Form of Covid-19 ?
– Corona Virus Diseases
28. where is India’s longest platform?
– In Uttar Pradesh ( Gorakhpur Junction , 1366 Mtr )
29. Write the name of the Governor of Uttar Pradesh State ?
– Mrs. Anandiben Patel
30. Bihu is the festival of which state ?
31. Write the name of the ‘Uttar Pradesh’ state’s bird’s name ?
32. What is the world’s largest country ?
(i) SDM – Sub Divisional Magistrate
(ii) SI – Sub Inspector
(iii) RPF – Railway Protection Force
(iv) CBSE – Central Board Of Secondary Education
(v) AIDS – Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
(vi) NCC – National Cadet Corps
34. Who discovered “Gravity” ?
– Newton in 1666
35. Which country is considered to be the birthplace of cricket ?
36. In the ‘Constitution’, the ‘Ninth Schedule’ was added in which year /
– In 1951
37. Moon visit first person name tell ?
– Neil Armstrong
38. Who is the author of ‘Ramayana’ ?
- Maharishi Valmiki
39. Where is the capital of India ?
40. What was the name of the wife of the Pandavas in the Mahabharata ?
41. Where is the capital city of Rajasthan ?
42. Full Write Write :-
(i) ITBP – Indo-Tibetan Border Police
(ii) Army – Alert Regular Mobility Young
(iii) UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
(iv) SSB – Service Selection Board
(v) ANO – Associate NCC Officer
(i) India won 7 medals in 2020 Olympics
(ii) China won the most medals in the 2020 Olympics
– Wrong ( America )
(iii) Ravi Kumar had achieved Silver Medal in 2020 Olympics
(iv) PV Sindhu had achieved silver medal in 2020 Olympics
– False ( Bronze Medal )
(v) The first Prime Minister of India, Shri Dharma Pal was
– Wrong ( Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru )
(vi) Bajrang is related to Punia Wrestling
44. Select the odd word from the given alternatives:-
(i) saw (ii)axe (iii) belt (iv)gun
Ans – Gun
45. Select the odd word from the given alternatives:-
(i) Banana (ii) Apple (iii) Mango (iv)Brinjal
Ans – Brinjal
46. Write the given words in the order in the order:-
(i) tree (ii) plant (iii) seed (iv) germinate
– seed – germination – plant – tree
47. Write about Haldighati War :-
– The war of Haldighati between Akbar and Maharana Pratap happened
on 18 June 1576. In this war, Maharana Pratap had won. In this war,
Akbar’s army was led by the king of Amer, Man Singh, the first.
48. Which river is in Patna city ?
– The River Ganges
49. Write Brief Comment on Chandrasekhar Azad and Ashok Emper :-
50. You tell you rstrength and weakness :-
Best Of Luck