1. What are the rank in NCC ?
(i) Lance Corporal – L. Cpl
(ii) Corporal – Cpl.
(iii) Sergeant – Sgt.
(iv) Under Officer – U.O
(v) Senior Under Officer – S.U.O
2. Where is the headquarters of NCC located ?
3. What is the smallest and highest rank of the army ?
Lowest Rank – Sepoy
Highest Rank – General
4. Write Full Form of ISRO :-
Answer :- The Indian Space Research Organization
5. Which is the least populated state ?
6. Which is the largest state of India in terms of population ?
– Uttar Pradesh
7. When is Kargil Vijay Diwas celebrated ?
– On 26th July
8. Who was the first Vice President of India ?
– Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
9. Write Full Form of DRDO :-
Answer :- Defense Research & Development Organization
10. Which is the state with the highest literacy ?
11. Who won the first medal in the 2021 Olympics ?
– Mirabai Chanu ( 49 Kg Weightlifting Silver Medal )
12. Write capital of State :-
(i) Kerala – Thiruvananthapuram
(ii) Gujarat – Gandhinagar
(iii) Tamil Nadu – Chennai
(iv) Chhattisgarh – Raipur
(v) Nagaland – Kohima
13. Write Full Form of AIDS :-
Answer :- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
14. When is the Constitution Day celebrated ?
Answer :- On 26th November
15. Who is the present Chief Secretary of India ?
Answer :- Rajiv Gauba
16. Which machine has recently been given by DRDO to the Indian Army ?
Answer :- India Drone
17. How many total bones are there in the human body ?
Answer :- 206
18. Which city is called the city of seven islands ?
Answer :- To Mumbai
19. Write Full Form :-
(i) ANO – Associate NCC Officer
(ii) CTO – Care Taker Officer
20. State the capital of these states :-
(i) Maharashtra – Mumbai
(ii) Mizoram – Aizawl
(iii) Meghalaya- Shillong
(iv) Rajasthan – Jaipur
(v) Sikkim – Gangtok
21. Speaker of Lok Sabha Name the speaker ?
Answer :- Shri Om Birla
22. When is Martyr’s Day celebrated ?
– On 30 January
23. Name the present Prime Minister ?
Answer :- Shri Narendra Modi
24. Name the first woman Prime Minister ?
Answer :- Mrs. Indira Gandhi
25. Name the first Home Minister of India ?
Answer :- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
26. Name 5 neighboring countries of India ?
(i) China (ii) Pakistan
(iii) Afghanistan (iv) Nepal
(v) Bhutan (vi) Sri Lanka
(vii) Bangladesh (viii) Myanmar
27. Write Full Form :-
IYD – International Youth Day
28. When did the first battle of Panipat take place ?
– On 21 April 1726
29. Mosquitoes spread ……….. and ……….. diseases ?
Ans :- Dengue, Malaria and Chikungunya
30. ……….. is known as Missile Man ?
Ans :- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
31. Who was the first Prime Minister of India ?
– Pandit jawaharlal nehru
32. Who discovered the neutron ?
– British scientist James Chadwick
33. Sunil Gavaskar was a player of ……….. game ?
34. If a rectangle is halved and then doubled, what will be the change in it ?
– Just nothing
35. Who is the Indian who won two consecutive medals in Olympics for
the second time ?
– Badminton player PV Sindhu
36. What is the present population of India ?
– Around 139 crore
37. When is the National Sports Day celebrated ?
– On August 29
38. Which is the national language of India ?
39. What is the national flag of India ?
40. Who is the current Finance Minister of India ?
– Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman
41. When is the World Environment Day celebrated ?
– On June 5th
42. Which is the most educated state of India ?
Ans :- Bihar ( According to 2011 census )
43. When is the World AIDS Day celebrated ?
– On 1st December
44. Write the name of four Union Territories :-
(i) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
(iii) Jammu and Kashmir
(v) Capital Territory of Delhi
(viii) Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman Diu
45. Write measures to avoid corona ?
(i) maintain social distance
(ii) wash hands frequently
(iii) Avoid touching face and eyes frequently
(iv) Keep a handkerchief over the mouth while sneezing and coughing
(v) strengthen the immune system
(vi) make a habit of drinking lukewarm water
(vii) Drink turmeric milk once daily
46. Name the disease spread by animals ?
(i) Bird flu (ii) Ebola
(iii) Dengue fever (iv) Malaria
(v) Rabies (vi) Swine flu
47. Write Full Form :-
NGO – Non Governmental Organization
48. Who is the first Indian to win two consecutive medals in the Olympics ?
Ans – Wrestler Sushil Kumar
( Bronze – Beijing 2008, Silver – London 2012 )
49. Who is the first Indian woman to win two consecutive medals in Olympics ?
– Badminton player PV Sindhu
( Silver medal in 2016 Rio Olympic,bronze in 2021 Olympic )
50. State the capital of these states :-
(i) Punjab – Chandigarh
(ii) West Bengal – Kolkata
(iii) Telangana – Hyderabad
(iv) Manipur – Imphal
(v) Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal
(vi) Tripura – Agartala
(vii) Himachal Pradesh – Shimla
Best Of Luck