1. Which is the most populous city of India ?
2. Where is the headquarters of NCC ?
– in Delhi
3. Who is the DG of NCC ? ( In 2021 )
– Lt Gen Gurbir Pal Singh
4. What is the moto of NCC ?
– Unity and Discipline
5. Who was the first Indian woman to climb Mount Everest ?
– Bachendri Pal
6. Which is the largest state of India in area ?
7. Who is the head of NCC ?
– DG ( Director General )
8. NCC comes under which ministry ?
9. What does the green color of the national flag represent ?
– growth and fertility
10. Which is the tallest statue in India ?
– Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s
11. How many sticks are there in the tricolor wheel of the national flag ?
12. What is the ratio of the length and breadth of the national flag ?
13. What does the white stripe of the national flag tricolor indicate ?
– of peace and truth
14. Why are the leaves green ?
– Due to chlorophyll
15. When did the Constituent Assembly of India adopt the draft of the
national flag ?
– on 22 July 1947
16. Which is the longest river of India ?
– The River Ganges
17. Which is the longest tunnel in India ?
– Chenani Nashri Tunnel ( 9.28 Km Length )
18. Who founded the city of Pataliputra ?
– by Ajatashatru
19. Who was the first Governor General of independent India ?
– Lord Mountbatten
20. Which is the most populous state in India ?
– Uttar Pradesh
21. Who is the Foreign Minister of India ?
– Dr. Subramaniam Jaishankar
22. How many states are there in India ?
23. Write full form of ISRO :-
– Indian Space Research Organization
24. Name the Indian sportsperson who took gold medal in Tokyo
Olympics 2021 and uuu name the sport ?
– Neeraj Chopra in javelin throw
25. When was the first women’s university established in India ?
– on 5 July 1916
26. Which is the first women’s university of India ?
– Mrs. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey ( SNDT )
27. Write the full form of PIN ?
– Postal Index Number
28. Write the full form of BSF ?
– Border Security Force
29. Who became the first woman Prime Minister of India ?
– Mrs. Indira Gandhi
30. Who was the first Indian astronaut ?
– Rakesh Sharma
31. Who was the first President of India ?
– Dr. Rajendra Prasad
32. Who became the first woman IPS of India ?
– Kiran Bedi
33. Who became the first woman governor of India ?
– Smt. Sarojini Naidu
34. Who was the first Prime Minister of India ?
– Pandit jawaharlal nehru
35. When was NCC established ?
– on 16 July 1948
36. Who was the first woman judge of the Supreme Court ?
– Justice Fatima Bibi
37. Who is the current Chief Minister of your state ?
– ( Write your respective states )
38. Who is the current President of America ?
– Joe Biden
39. Which day is celebrated on 23rd July ?
– Birth anniversary of Chandrashekhar Azad
40. How many districts are there in India ? ( In 2021 )
– 718 districts
41. How many courts are there in India ?
– 25 Courts ( High Court )
42. Write the name of the youngest martyr in India :-
– Manjit Singh ( Kargil War, at the age of 17 )
43. Write full form of NCC :-
– National Cadet Corps
44. Which is the lowest district state in India ?
– Goa ( there are only 2 districts )
45. Which state has the largest number of districts in India ?
– Uttar Pradesh ( there are 75 districts )
46. Name and date of India’s youngest recipient of Param Vir Chakra ?
– Second Lieutenant Arun Khetpal
– In the 1971 Basantar war
47. What can happen due to mosquito bite ?
– Dengue, Malaria and Chikungunya
48. What do you understand by NGO ?
– National Governmental Organization
49. Who is the current Prime Minister ?
– Shri Narendra Modi
50. Which is the largest dam of India ?
– Tehri Dam ( Garhwal Uttarakhand )