1. How many directorates are there in NCC ?
Answer :- 17
2. From where does the Ganges river flow ?
Answer:- Gangotri, from the glacier
3. What is the highest rank of the Army ?
Answer :- General
4. Which Pakistani aircraft was shot down by Indian Commander Abhinandan ?
Answer :- F-16 fighter aircraft
5. Name the five sense organs of the human body ?
Answer : Skin, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Tongue
6. Who was the first director of NCC ?
Answer :- J. J. babur
7. Write the chemical name of water ?
Answer :- Hydrogen Oxide
8. Which is the first country to implement GST ?
Answer :- France ( in 1954 )
9. Which deity was worshiped by the people of Indus civilization ?
Answer :- Mother power
10. From where does the Yamuna river flow ?
Answer :- From Yamunotri ( Garhwal Uttarakhand )
11. Who was hanged along with Sardar Bhagat Singh ?
Answer :- Sukhdev and Rajguru
12. Where is Kali river situated ?
Answer :- In Uttarakhand
13. With which sport is Sania Mirza related ?
Answer :- Table Tennis
14. Which gas is used to ripen fruits ?
Answer :- Ethylene gas
15. What do you understand by Fit India ?
Ans : – This is a unique and exciting effort to work towards a healthy India.
16. When did Fit India start ?
Answer :- On 29 August 2019
17. Write Full Form :-
IPL – Indian Premier League
18. How many degrees do you rotate in a backward motion ?
Answer :- 180 degree
19. How many players are there in 1 team of football ?
Answer :- 11 players
20. In which direction are Odisha and Manipur located ?
Answer :- In the East
21. In which state is India’s highest mountain Kangchenjunga ?
Answer :- Sikkim
22. Write the chemical name and formula of edible salt ?
Answer :- Sodium chloride and NaCl
23. Write five methods of purification of water ?
(i) Boiling —– Boiling
(ii) Filtration by Purifier
(iii) Chlorinisation by —– Chlorinisation
(iv) Sedimentation by —– Sedimentation
(v) Distillation by —– Distillation
24. Which is the largest assembly in India ?
Answer : – Uttar Pradesh ( there are 404 members )
25. Who is known as the Missile Man of India ?
Answer :- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
26. When did India win the T-20 World Cup ?
Answer :- In 2007
27. Who is the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh ? ( in 2021 )
Answer :- Shivraj Singh Chauhan
28. What is the height of Statue of Unity ?
Answer :- 182 meters ( 597 feet )
29. Who was the President of India in scientific form ?
Answer :- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
30. Name the capital of Sikkim ?
Answer :- Gangtok
31. When was the last time the battle with Pakistan took place ?
Answer :- In 1999
32. Which is the largest lake of India ?
Answer :- Chilka Lake
33. Which system of governance was adopted in India after independence ?
Answer :- Democratic government system
34. Which is the highest award given in the field of literature ?
Answer :- Sahitya Akademi Award
35. Who appoints the Chief Election Commissioner in India ?
Answer :- President
36. Which is the smallest state of India in terms of area ?
Answer :- Goa
37. In which cities of Japan were atomic bombs dropped during World War II ?
Answer :- Hiroshima and Nagasaki
38. What is the purest form of carbon ?
Answer :- Diamond
39. Which part of human body is called blood bank ?
Answer :- Spleen
40. What is the name of our galaxy ?
Answer :- Milky Way
41. Who gave the slogan of British Quit India ?
Answer :- Mahatma Gandhi
42. Who invented the telescope ?
Answer :- Hannes Lippershi
43. Which is the biggest national award of India ?
Answer :- Bharat Ratna
44. Name the capital of Madhya Pradesh ?
Answer :- Bhopal
45. When was the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima ?
Answer :- On 6th August 1945
46. Where is the capital of Nepal ?
Answer :- Kathmandu
47. Why is the color of blood red ?
Answer :- Due to hemoglobin
48. Write the chemical name of Vitamin C ?
Answer :- Ascorbic Acid
49. Full Form of PPA ?
Answer :- Power Purchase Agreement
50. Where is the Galwan Valley located ?
Answer :- Near India and China border between Ladakh and Aksai Chin