Model Paper – 1
1. Write the full form of NCC :-
Answer :- National Cadet Corps
2. Why do you want to take NCC ?
(i) we get a chance to servecountry
(ii) Army Recruitment Process Exempt Available
(iii) We are taught to live in discipline
(iv) Punctual Stay Taught Teached
(v) difficult circumstances faced taught
(vi) Army Basic Training Learning Gets
3. What is the Objective of NCC ?
Answer :- Unity and Discipline
4. When was the NCC established ?
Answer :- 16 July 1948
5. Who was the first Director of NCC ?
Answer :- Col. G. G. babur
6. How many states and union territories are there in India ?
Answer :- 28 State and 8 Territories
7. two man-made disaster namewrite :-
(i) war (ii) bomb explosion
(iii) accident (iv) Terrorism
(v) Racism (vi) Corruption
8. Write the names of two natural disasters :-
(i) Flood (ii) Drought
(iii) Tsunami (iv) Earthquake
(v) Cyclone (vi) Landslide
9. Write the name of India Army Chief :-
Answer :- General Manoj Pandey
10. Full Form Write:-
(i) RTI – Right To Information
(ii) RBI – Reserve Bank Of India
(iii) CBI – Central Bureau Of Investigation
11. India’s 5 Neighbors countries names :-
(i) China (ii) Pakistan
(iii) Afghanistan (iv) Nepal
(v) Bhutan (vi) Sri Lanka
(vii) Bangladesh (viii) Myanmar
12.Write to 6 Fundamental Rights of India :-
(i) Right to Freedom
(ii) Right to Equality
(iii) Secularism Right
(iv) Education and Culture Right
(v) Constitutional Remedies Right
(vi) Against exploitation right to voice raise right
13. Jallianwala Bagh Murder When and Where Did happen ?
Answer :- On 13 April 1919 in Amritsar
14. Who was the first President of India ?
Answer :- Dr Rajendra Prasad
15. Space Go to First Indian Female Name Speak:-
Answer :- Kalpana Chawla
16. Supreme Court Chief Justice Name Write :-
Answer :- Nathulpanti Venkataraman
17. India Defence Minister Name Write :-
Answer :- Shri Rajnath Singh
18. Who is the Chief of Defense Staff of India ?
Answer :- General Bipin Rawt
19. Corona virus spread from which city of china ?
Answer :- Wuhan
20. How much is the number of Fundamental Rights in the Constitution ?
Answer :- 6
21. Which organ is affected by Corona ?
Answer :- Lungs
22. How much is the height of Ram temple in Ayodhya ?
Answer :- 161 feet
23. Write the name of the five religions of India :-
(i) Hindu (ii) Muslim
(iii) Sikh (iv) Christian
(v) Buddhist (vi) Jain
24. Which is the smallest bone in the human body ?
Answer :- Stapes
25. Who is the first Indian to go into space ?
Answer :- Rakesh Sharma
26. When is the Sports Day celebrated ?
Answer :- 29August
27. who said “Do or die” Slogan .
Answer :- Mahatma Gandhi
28. Who gave the title of Mahatma Gandhi to Gandhiji ?
Answer :- Swami Shradhanand
29. What is such an element which is found in the liquid state ?
Answer :- Mercury
30. Who built the Red Fort in Delhi ?
Answer :- Shah Jahan
31. Which city is called Paris of India ?
Answer :- Jaipur
32. India Quit movement when happened ?
Answer :- In 1942
33. Which Sports was began in England ?
Answer :- ‘Cricket’
34. When is World Environment Day celebrated ?
Answer :- 5June
35. What is the world’s largest continent ?
Answer :- Asia Continent
36. What causes the day and night on earth ?
Answer: – Due to the rotation speed
37. Cancer disease due to what causes ?
(i) tobacco, gutkha
(ii) Smoke, pollution
(iii) by alcohol, cigarette over consumption
(iv) X-ray radiation
(v) Excess intake of salt and sugar
(vi) By Contraception Pills Moreuse
38. Who is the author of Ramcharitmanas ?
Answer :- Goswami Tulsidas
39. How many colors are there in the Indian National Flag ?
Answer :- Three colors
40. Who is the author of ‘National Anthem’ Festival ‘Gan’ ?
Answer :- Rabindranath Tagore
41. Where did Gautam Buddha get knowledge ?
Answer :- In Bodh Gaya
42. What is the name of the present Vice President of India ?
Answer :- Venkaiah Naidu
43. Maurya Ruler Emperor Ashoka’s capital Where was it ?
Answer :- Pataliputra
44. Full Form Write :-
(i) WHO – World Health Organization
(ii) BSF – Border Security Force
(iii) NSG – National Security Guard
(iv) IIT – Indian Institute Of Technology
(v) HIV – Human Immuno Deficiency Virus
45. Write the name of the state situated besides the Sea ?
(i) Gujarat (ii) Maharashtra
(iii) Goa (iv) Karnataka
(v) Kerala (vi) Tamil Nadu
(vii) Andhra Pradesh
(viii) Odisha (ix) WestBengal
46. What are the benefits of donating blood , Write 5 points ?
(i) Blood donation brings new energy in body
(ii) tis agreat donation.
(iii) It keeps the balance of amount of Iron
(iv) Blood donation keeps weight under control
(v) It reduces the risk of heart attack
(vi) It gives relief in problems related to liver
(vii) Blood donation can save someone’s life
47. What is the main reason for having AIDS ?
(i) unprotected sex
(ii) HIV infected by taking blood
(iii) HIV infected injected
(iv) HIVinfectedfrom bladebeard
(v) HIV-infected by the mother by giving birth to an infant
48. Write the Types of Pollution :-
Answer :- 4 Types :-
(i) air pollution
(ii) water pollution
(iii) Noise Pollution
(iv) Soil Pollution
49. What will you do to keep your village city clean ?
(i) sanitation towards peopleaware
(iii) by imposing restrictions on open defecation
(iv) donating blood
(v) Rally against social evils
(vi) Forming Youth Organised Group
(vii) Natural Disasters Time Help Work
50. What are the main Reason of Corruption :-
(iii) Hungerand poverty
(iv) Lack of effective law
(v) Ethics decline